The moment we begin to discuss anniversary or cocktail parties the first thing that comes to our mind is choosing from the extravagant collection of party dresses for women that will catch everyone’s attention. And then, of course, the alcohol. A sparkling glass of champagne will serve any party you wish to throw and tie up gorgeously with your food. Champagne cocktails are the perfect combination of flavors with a punch. So instead of serving a plain glass of champagne use these 7 delicious cocktail recipes with Champagne that will get the party rocking.
1. Frisco 49
This is a simple DIY cocktail you can whip up in your kitchen. The flavors from the roasted fruit and cinnamon along with the honey will work its way to give out a delicious cocktail.
To prepare this you will need pear-gin fusion and roasted honey peach syrup.
- 1 Bartlett pear and 1 D’Anjou pear
- Gin of your choice
Cut the pears into small slices and put them in a bowl or a jar. Add the gin to the jar until the pears are fully immersed. Allow this liquid to steep for 3 days in a cool, dark place.
Roasted Peach and honey syrup:
- 2 peaches
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup warm water
- Ground cinnamon
Cut the peaches into small pieces and sprinkle cinnamon to the top. Roast this at 400 degrees in your oven for about 20 minutes. Add honey and water to this and blend the mixture. Strain and refrigerate the liquid.
- 1 ½ ounce of gin –pear fusion
- ½ ounce roasted honey peach syrup
- 1 Maraschino cherry
- ½ spoon lemon juice
- 3 ounces of Andre champagne of your choice.
- In a cocktail shaker add the lemon juice, syrup and gin-pear fusion along with some ice cubes.
- Shake and then strain in a glass. To this add your favorite champagne and top it with a cherry.
- You can use slightly fruity champagne such as Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvee or Gruet Blanc de Blancs for some exciting flavors.
2. Rose n Mint
The refreshing flavors of the mint combined with the lovely aroma of rose offer a palate of fresh flavors to rejoice.
You will need rose n mint syrup for this cocktail recipe.
Rose n mint syrup:
- 2 cups Sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup of dried rose buds
- ½ cup mint leaves
In a saucepan add the sugar and honey and wait till the sugar melts completely. Now add the mint leaves and keep the liquid in simmer for about 30 minutes. Strain the liquid and add it to the saucepan again. Now add rosebuds and rose water to this liquid after removing from flame and refrigerate the liquid.
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Rose syrup
- 2 bottles of champagne
- For every drink add 2 teaspoons of the rose mint syrup,
½teaspoon of lemon juice to the glass. Top this with Champagne and garnish with crushed rose petals and mint leaves.
- Stella Rosa would be a great choice for this cocktail whereas you can also try using Andre strawberry
- You can alternatively use Merica bourbon instead of Champagne to this drink to add a strong punch of flavors.
3. Imperial Spritz
The tangy lemon and fruity raspberry mixed with a splash of vodka and champagne is a refreshing drink to include in your party.
Start by preparing the raspberry syrup.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ cups of raspberries
Add sugar to water and bring the mixture to boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add the raspberries to this mixture. Mash them together and steep for an hour. Strain and refrigerate the liquid.
- ¾ cup of lemon juice
- ¼ ounces of Crème de Cassis ( Your choice)
- 1 ounce Grey Goose vodka
- Lemon wheels and mint leaves
- 2 ounces of champagne
- ¾ cup of raspberry syrup
- In a shaker add lemon juice, raspberry syrup, vodka, and cassis and shake it well along with ice.
- Add this to a wine glass and pour over the champagne.
- Garnish with lemon wheel and mint leaves.
4. Blood orange, rosemary and Campari elixir
An elite cocktail that is simple and elegant to serve and prepare.
You will need Rosemary Demerara syrup for this.
Rosemary Demerara syrup:
- Rosemary sprigs
- ½ cup of water
- 1 cup Demerara sugar
Mix water and sugar in a saucepan and heat it until the sugar dissolves. Remove from stove and add rosemary sprigs and let the liquid cool. Remove the sprigs and refrigerate the liquid.
- 2 ounce Blood orange juice
- 5 ounces of rosemary syrup
- 2 ounces of Campari
- Champagne of your choice
- Mix the 1st three ingredients together in a pot and bring it to boil while constantly stirring.
- Cool the mixture and refrigerate at least for an hour.
- Add the champagne to the mixture and serve with the fizz
5. Sparkling star cocktail
This drink reflects the gorgeous shade of the sky in its vibrant color and refreshing mixture of flavors in its taste.
- Blue sanding sugar
- 2 ounce of Orange vodka
- 1 ounce of Blue Curacao
- 2 slices of orange or lemon
- Add orange vodka and Blue Curacao to a champagne glass and gently swirl for the liquid to combine. Additionally, you can also use Dry Curacao and vodka, if you don’t want a blue colored cocktail.
- Fill up to the brim with your favorite champagne and serve with a slice of orange.
- Alternatively, you can prepare the glass by rubbing the rim with orange and dipping it in blue sanding sugar before you add the liquid to it.
6. The Berry n champagne punch:
The exotic flavors of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries join hands with the mild sweet taste of champagne to deliver an extravagant cocktail recipe.
- ½ cup Lemon juice
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberry
- Champagne of your choice
- In a bowl crush half of the berries. Chop the rest of the berries and keep them aside.
- Add champagne and lemon juice to a glass and some crushed fruits and mix them together.
- Top it with some chopped fruits and serve this delightful drink brimming with colorful fruits.
- Use rose champagne instead of anything fruity to bring some balance to the recipe.
- For a fresh summer cocktail, add Grolsch beer instead of champagne.
7. The champagne bubbly
A little ginger ale to your drink could be a great way of adding the punch you are looking for in your drink.
- 1 cup brandy
- 2 bottles of champagne
- 2 cups of unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cup of raspberries
- 1 cup Grand Marnier or triple sec
- 1 cup of any raspberry flavored liqueur [Chambord is the preferred choice]
- 1 cup ginger ale
- In a bowl add the brandy, triple sec or Grand Marnier, pineapple juice and Chambord and leave this covered in a refrigerator overnight.
- In a shaker add this mixture, ginger ale, and Champagne along with ice cubes and shake it well.
- Garnish the drink with some fresh raspberries and serve to impress.
So, don’t let your party dresses keep lying in the closet. Dress up throw a party and add these champagne cocktails to your party. Try these cocktail recipes for your next party to enchant your guests!